Debuted last month at InfoComm 2012, Las Vegas, NV, SunBriteTV’s new Marquee Series continues to pick up momentum as the best performing, most durable, affordable, and easiest outdoor digital signage solution around.
Coolest, techy feature of the 47 and 55 inch Marquee Series LCD displays: SunbriteTV’s proprietary Enhanced Solar Tolerance (EST) technology — allowing for direct sunlight, high temperatures without suffering isotropic blackout effects.
There has long been a need for true all-weather digital signage displays that can perform in intense direct sun-light.
These high-end, ALL-WEATHER panels are perfect for advertising, menus, marketing messaging to large audiences or pedestrian traffic, video or any type of display set outside.
- Extremely tough, durable powder-coated aluminum all-weather exterior construction.
- Full 1080p HD image quality, ultra-bright LCD.
- Capable of enduring exposure to direct sunlight while avoiding isotropic blackout.
- Protective full panel to guard the LCD screen from damage or vandalism.
- Models now available in landscape orientation – DS-4707ESTL, DS-5507ESTL.
- Available soon in portrait orientation!
- No need for external housings and cooling systems.
- Array of video and audio connections provided.
- Wall-, ceiling- or pole-mount installation options available for both models.
“There has long been a need for true all-weather digital signage displays that can perform in intense direct sun-light,” said Tom Dixon, Vice President of Marketing for SunBriteTV. “With the introduction of the SunBriteTV Marquee series, we have created a product that commercial integrators have dreamed of: a true outdoor all-weather flat panel display that will not go black in direct sunlight. We’re excited about this new product and believe the unique value proposition of the Marquee series will open up a host of new markets and applications for our commercial integrators.”