It’s a TV for Outside!
Father’s Day is near and most everyone is brain-storming about the perfect gift for Dad. Offerings of ties, socks, hats are great … but, maybe this is the year he’s WOW-ed with an all-weather, outdoor television.
Five Top Reasons to Get Dad That Outdoor TV
5) Winter Woes Recovery. He’s just now shaking off the arctic blasts that kept the entire family indoors all winter. He shoveled snow, scrapped ice, brooded on weekends while staring out the window. He defiantly tried to grill during a Nor’easter – under a ski jacket, 12 hoodies and optimistic Bermuda shorts claiming, “It’s fine out here, really! I feel summer already!” It’s time to let him embrace the outdoors and soak-up some vitamin D.
4) Man Cave. He’d like a space outside … to entertain or just “chill.”
3) He’s a Techie. He wants to show-off his technology-side. What’s better than an HDTV that can withstand rain, heat, snow and food fights? He’ll love explaining how a SunBriteTV works and how placing an indoor TV outside is a common, yet amateur mistake.
2) Grill, grill, grill. Testing out his latest grill recipes without missing the game, news, Netflix or a House Hunters marathon. (We know he likes HGTV).
1) Family time! Weekends and holidays with the kids, pets, in-laws, family friends, all enjoying the outdoors without having to run inside to see “a play” “shot” “scene” or “inning” … it’s on outside!
Dad can feel confident that his new outdoor TV is rated “safe” – designed and engineered by SunBriteTV to withstand outside elements. It’s not an indoor television shelled in a case and disguised as an outdoor TV. SunBriteTV is a true, built-for-outdoors television.
Dad may also be surprised to get an all-weather TV that fits nicely into that outdoor patio nook, or hangs perfectly near the outdoor kitchen … or makes a grand statement on the deck. From 32″ to 65″ there’s a screen size to accent any outdoor area. A NEW Pro Series 42″ screen size (SB-4217HD) allows even more flexibility when selecting the perfect outdoor TV for the perfect Dad.
Direct Sun or Shade?
That’s another question to ponder when purchasing Dad’s new outdoor television. A best position for an outdoor TV is an area with some cover – a shade tree, under an awning against a home or structure … a deck with an overhang, a covered or partially covered patio or gazebo. The SunBriteTV LED Signature Series is the right choice for these areas-with-shade.
The sleek, Signature Series outdoor HDTVs look just like an indoor TV … with the ability to operate in temperatures down to -24 or up to 122 degrees F. The 32″ and 46″ Signature Series include built-in speakers … the 55″ and 65″ models come-with a detachable speaker bar. All Signature Series include a 2-year parts & labor warranty, along with their weatherproof remote and premium dust cover.
If Dad’s new outside TV will face the sun during his prime viewing time, the Pro Series is a best choice. SunBriteTV’s Pro Series includes EST technology (Enhanced Solar Tolerance), allowing the LED-LCD screen to face the sun for extended periods of time without experience an isotropic fail. Electronics screens under direct sun can be finicky, washed-out and un-readable. The Pro Series EST tech is designed to tolerate and guard against the isotropic problem. Pro Series outdoor televisions include a 2-year parts & labor warranty, a detachable, a weatherproof remote and an all-weather, 20 WATT, detachable speaker bar that can sit on top or below the unit.
The Pro Series can operate in temperatures down to -40 or up to 122 degrees F with an exterior of powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for strength and durability.
You can find more information on a SunBriteTV all-weather television to fit your lifestyle at SunBriteTV.com.
If you’re thinking of a custom installation to surprise Dad with – so he doesn’t have to do the set-up work – you can find a SunBriteTV authorized dealer and installation expert with our dealer locator map. Just enter your zip … and give Dad our best.